TW200 Forum banner

281 - 300 of 317 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey there, if you've still got the gas tank and the seat cover I'd really appreciate it. My tank is pretty much destroyed right now. Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
And 2 seat covers and foam.

This is the second:

And a pad:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the seat pad is still available, it would be much appreciated.
I have a super rad Nitro Heads seat that is nice to look at but not nice to sit on.

Reactions: Darth

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
free:
1994 yellow fork boots.
they're 24 yrs old, somewhat faded, but still pliable and complete.

if you have a rainbow warrior, or just want to play one on TV... let me know.

·
Registered
66 Posts
thanks Fast Eddie for my "new" used chain and the fast shipping!
living up to your name!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Free to good home:

single or a pair "special TW tractor tube holder thingy" with "special rubber covered stainless mounting brackets"
one lid has a piece chipped out, but the piece is included and can be chemically welded back in.

my pelican case makes them redundant, and extra.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I tried 3 times to send you a PM , but for some reason it will not let it go through ???
If the tubes are still available ? I'd sure like to get a hold of them and would gladly pay for or reimburse shipping.

Gene Carroll aka: excalibur

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
New Chain - Free (But there's a catch!)

This is brand new RK size 428 motorcycle chain, which is the size that the TW uses. It is a standard chain (not an O-ring chain), that started out as 132 links (the stock TW length is 122 links), but is now in 3 separate pieces :eek:, probably totaling 130 links.

I bought this chain for a motorcycle-related project that I was working on after being led to believe that a size 428 motorcycle chain was the same as #40 industrial chain. It is close, but is not quite the same, so it didn't work for the sprockets that I was using (see pic below).

IMG_0919.JPG

This chain will come with one master link. Pick up a couple more master links and you can put the pieces back together for a full length chain. Or, if you are using a dual sprocket setup with a larger rear sprocket, then you can use a length of this chain to splice in when you are running on the larger sprocket.

IMG_1285.JPG

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_1287.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Hey...3 chains for the price of one!
Free...such a deal!

Reactions: Ken and TW-Brian

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Does anyone have a set of stock blinkers you need to get rid of for cheap or postage? I could use all 4 since I have a couple damaged from falls and age is getting to the others. Front or rears or mismatched I can make them work.
Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Anyone around Maple Ridge, BC, Canada that would like 250-300 ml of DOT 4 brake fluid to bleed your brakes? I just opened a 500 ml container this morning to do the WR brakes.
Otherwise it is going to be recycled.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
How do you recycle brake fluid?
I have several part-bottles just taking up room. Old stuff.

Anyone around Maple Ridge, BC, Canada that would like 250-300 ml of DOT 4 brake fluid to bleed your brakes? I just opened a 500 ml container this morning to do the WR brakes.
Otherwise it is going to be recycled.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I am assuming I can just bring it to my local recycling depot as they do take used motor oil and hydraulic fluids. But I will let you know what happens. I googled how to recycle brake fluid and a city near me informs its residents to take it to a brake shop.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a stock skid plate that I'll never put back on. You pay USPS postage and it's yours.

I don't have a pic but it's solid, in good shape, was on for bikes first 2500 miles and the bike was never taken off-road during that time (as far as I know).

Reactions: Darth and Fred

·
Super Moderator
18,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #298 (Edited)
GONE ALREADY

Free to a good home:

(1) O-Ring for Oil Pump: Yamaha part number 93210-347A1

(2) O-Rings for Valve Covers: Yamaha part number 93210-57634

(2) Top-Dead-Center O-Rings (TDC sight plug and the crankshaft nut access plug) Procycle Kit Also fits XT225

(4) Oil Change O-Rings (The largest one and the smallest one go inside the oil filter housing cover. The second largest one goes on your oil drain plug. The second smallest one goes on your oil fill plug) Procycle Kit Also fits XT225

(3) Main Jets for 1987 through 2000 Old Style Carburetor (112) (116) (118)

(1) 428 O-Ring Master Link Clip

Also included: One Free TW200 to go with the parts*** see note below

*** YOU WISH!!!! :p

Would prefer these go to a needy home/engine, not someone just stocking up on parts or someone who just wants to resell on eBay.

Thank you and May God Bless.

Reactions: admiral and Darth

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
:icon_thumleft:

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #300 (Edited)
GONE ALREADY

Bump.

Free to a good home:

(1) O-Ring for Oil Pump: Yamaha part number 93210-347A1

(2) O-Rings for Valve Covers: Yamaha part number 93210-57634

(2) Top-Dead-Center O-Rings (TDC sight plug and the crankshaft nut access plug) Procycle Kit Also fits XT225

(4) Oil Change O-Rings (The largest one and the smallest one go inside the oil filter housing cover. The second largest one goes on your oil drain plug. The second smallest one goes on your oil fill plug) Procycle Kit Also fits XT225

(3) Main Jets for 1987 through 2000 Old Style Carburetor (112) (116) (118)

(1) 428 O-Ring Master Link Clip

Also included: One Free TW200 to go with the parts*** see note below

*** YOU WISH!!!! :p

Would prefer these go to a needy home/engine, not someone just stocking up on parts or someone who just wants to resell on eBay.

Thank you and May God Bless.

281 - 300 of 317 Posts