Anybody seen this? ^^^

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
13,793 Posts
Free to a good home:

(1) O-Ring for Oil Pump: Yamaha part number 93210-347A1

(2) O-Rings for Valve Covers: Yamaha part number 93210-57634

(2) Top-Dead-Center O-Rings (TDC sight plug and the crankshaft nut access plug) Procycle Kit Also fits XT225

(4) Oil Change O-Rings (The largest one and the smallest one go inside the oil filter housing cover. The second largest one goes on your oil drain plug. The second smallest one goes on your oil fill plug) Procycle Kit Also fits XT225

(3) Main Jets for 1987 through 2000 Old Style Carburetor (112) (116) (118)

(1) 428 O-Ring Master Link Clip

Also included: One Free TW200 to go with the parts*** see note below

*** YOU WISH!!!! :p

Would prefer these go to a needy home/engine, not someone just stocking up on parts or someone who just wants to resell on eBay.

Thank you and May God Bless.
Well, If no one else wants the items and they’re not spoken for, I’ll take (and use) the parts.

·
Registered
660 Posts
LT, how about this. Only, and I mean only, if you find no one in dire need of all the O-ring kits, how about a $40 USPS money order for said o-rings?
Perhaps a small return on your original investment and your generous donation to the Ride and Shoot Straight Adventure!

Marty

·
Registered
660 Posts
Send to Admiral, he beat me to the draw and I still send LT the small ammunition ride recompense donation.

Life is good! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
spoken for already, sorry folks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Free stock front and rear tires. Fresh off a 2006. Eagle/Boise, Idaho area.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone know of a beater parts bike fs in Norther California/SF Bay Area? Im looking for some cheap spares and a core engine to rebuild.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a front wheel with a drum break. I am offering it to any member who is running on a front wheel that is unsafe.
Member pays shipping.
I know this is old but you don’t still have the front wheel by chance do you?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I know this is old but you don’t still have the front wheel by chance do you?
Top doesn't come on here much anymore BUT he will be staying at my house over the weekend so I will make sure he answers your question. Otherwise no blankets or bed sheets for him!

Tom

·
Registered
790 Posts
2 free rear OEM tires for pickup. One has about 500 miles on it, the other probably around 3k. Both free come and pick up in SC. PM if interested.

·
Registered
790 Posts
2 free rear OEM tires for pickup. One has about 500 miles on it, the other probably around 3k. Both free come and pick up in SC. PM if interested.
UPDATE: I also found a stock front tire (about half of tread left on this one) to go with the rear two. Now three free tires for pickup.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a set of TW203/204 tires that are used but still in decent shape, just took them off for more dirt worthy treads. Free in the NH seacoast region, not interested in shipping them (sorry).

301 - 314 of 314 Posts