TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Took Emmett Neno, a friend of mine, out for his first off road adventure. Went to Bear Swamp State Land via the nudist camp trail, down Glen Haven road to Skaneateles Lake, up the hill to New Hope Mills, back through the swamp, then home. Same route Dryden-T-Dub and I took a few weeks ago. 60 miles total.

dscn8267.JPG

·
Registered
545 Posts
Did you bring your GoPro camera?
If not,
You can borrow mine next time!
How did your friend like the TW?
Did he have previous time in the saddle on a road going machine?
Its pretty warm out, Did you see anything?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you bring your GoPro camera?
If not,
You can borrow mine next time!
How did your friend like the TW?
Did he have previous time in the saddle on a road going machine?
Its pretty warm out, Did you see anything?
Didn't bring GoPro
He loved it!
Sold his 600cc crotch rocket a while back and was missing riding. Couldn't believe a bike could go through mud holes so easily.
Didn't see any wildlife other than a few chipmunks. No nudists out either.:rolleyes:

Didn't take a lot of pictures because I've done this trip a many times before and posted pics, thought it would be a little redundant.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nothing redundant about nude women :)
Im glad you got your friend back on two wheels and that you appear to have a spare TW,
May as well have fun while we can!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing redundant about nude women :)
Im glad you got your friend back on two wheels and that you appear to have a spare TW,
May as well have fun while we can!
I've only one time seen somebody naked when going by there. Older, "well nourished" guy washing his motor home. Fortunately, just the back view.:bootyshake:

·
Registered
789 Posts
I love nudists! But I was raised by Hippies. But being tolerant can be advantageous. Used to be a nudie campground in Santa Cruz. Even in the height of Summer one could find a campsite there. Being clothing optional weeded out conservative riff raff. One time I pulled in late and set up in the dark, neglected to tell my girlfriend where we were staying. She awoke afore me and went for a walk. Came back startled and said "There's three naked old dudes hanging out on the beach"! Not to be a post jumper but Saline Valley hot springs might be an excellent TW mission

1 - 10 of 10 Posts