TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I know its an anonymous program. That's your choice but for me I'm very open about my past. It makes me more available to be helpful to others still suffering. Im just curious to how many tw owners are also. Motorcycling has always been popular in our circles. I'm guessing the thrill and the freedom that comes with it. Im guessing there's a bunch on here

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
We have a group that cordinate the Friends of Bill for our Vietnam Security Police Group....they are helpful to those in need at the Reunions...where the Beer and Booze Flows..they do good work!:)

Reactions: TravelDiva

·
Registered
13,795 Posts
I didn't even know what Friends of Bill even was. Had to look it up. Now I know. One of the many things I'll have learnt today!

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
I didn't even know what Friends of Bill even was. Had to look it up. Now I know. One of the many things I'll have learnt today!
Me too. (typed with a sheepish smile). But hey, I'm proud of you guys. Great display of courage and will power.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just found the forum and had to register so I could day, I'm a friend of Bill's too, just not very consistently. Glad to know some of the fine folks here understand.
I didn't even know the TW200 existed until I posted about geezer trail bikes and someone said, you've got to check out this Yamaha ...

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
You must have seen my geezer trail bike thread on Ifish ... It seems the Tw200 and TT225 get a lot of recommendations.
Indeed I did see your post. Google and boolean searches are amazing, ain't they? I'm afraid the bias here will be toward the TW200 :D , feel free to ask for any information you desire in making a decision. These folks are even pretty good at helping you find a good bike in your area if you decide on a TW.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts