TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my Victory Kingpin a week ago Monday, bought a leftover 2013 tw200 on Thursday. I have been thinking about downsizing for quite a while. So far I am having more fun on this bike than I have in along time. This one might be a keeper!:D

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It just takes us back to another time, when we were young, fit and able ;). I feel like a kid raising H*** when I am on mine. They are just fun little bikes. The TW is my hooligan bike.

Reactions: Hekkler and dette

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
I just sold my Victory Kingpin a week ago Monday, bought a leftover 2013 tw200 on Thursday. I have been thinking about downsizing for quite a while. So far I am having more fun on this bike than I have in along time. This one might be a keeper!:D
Welcome scott0468. These little bikes are addictive!

Tom

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
It just takes us back to another time, when we were young, fit and able ;). I feel like a kid raising H*** when I am on mine. They are just fun little bikes. The TW is my hooligan bike.
Your TW is just like everybodies LT. You put the hooligan in it:p

Tom

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Who? Me? :cool:
;)

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
^^^^^^^^^ umm yes ^^^^^^^^

Tom

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
scott0648
Welcome to the forum. Moving from a big cruiser to a TW200 must be like taking the camper off the truck... freedom ....agility... hey I hope you can handle the powwwwa

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Well I can relate to this post.. I have a trump America that is really nice, but sitting next to it is my dub... Guess witch one I take for almost every ride below 50 miles.... My wife does the same with her dub.. Less than 50 miles, the V-star waits... OMM.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I know the feeling I still have a GoldWing, my wife and I will go for a ride and when we get home I still have not had enough riding so on the TW I go. It is such a freedom, it is kind of like getting out of a suit and putting sweat pants on.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome Scott, my last ride was a VTX1300C. The TW is way more fun for me than most of the 30+ bikes i've owned.-Glenn

·
Registered
198 Posts
I love seeing these testimonies......makes me even more confident in purchasing my old '99 last Fall. Can't wait for this endless winter to come to an end!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Also bought my 2014 V2 last spring. The TeeDub is for local dirt and grocery runs. The Vstrom is for fast long hauls. Having said that, it was actually a ADV RR about a 70 year old dude travelling thru Mexico on his TeeDub that got me started on the whole thang.:p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Also bought my 2014 V2 last spring. The TeeDub is for local dirt and grocery runs. The Vstrom is for fast long hauls. Having said that, it was actually a ADV RR about a 70 year old dude travelling thru Mexico on his TeeDub that got me started on the whole thang.:p
There are several incredible RR's by TW on ADVrider, including Alaska trips by TW200 Forum members. My favorite is probably the gentleman who travelled with a custom trailer. Unfortunately, he died from cancer but he made the most of his time while he was here.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Sold a Boss Hog and a Rickman road race SHOC CB750 and bought a TW. I've set the 'Glide up to tow a trailer with a TW. If you see a pink 'Glide towing a TW, it's me.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Sold a Boss Hog and a Rickman road race SHOC CB750 and bought a TW. I've set the 'Glide up to tow a trailer with a TW. If you see a pink 'Glide towing a TW, it's me.
Has anyone ever seen Qwerty???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts