TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hey SD, rizza is not a member here (yet), so I give you her response to me about your post:

“I’m so amazed with him. The story way back from 1960’s seems still very clear to him. Even places of Arayat, Angeles, and Clark still familiar and makes me think how is the transportation that time. Wherein the most popular and only way to travel could be by Jeepney. I wonder how the old jeepneys that time. He had a lot of nice experience with the locals there who are mostly Negritos. He knows how hospitable Filipinos are regardless from which part of the country or ethnic group. He enjoyed remembering everything, very nostalgic. 😊”

Nice! When she gets here this summer, I will see if she likes the TW and she will apply for membership. I’ll probably then buy an XT 225 or a TW conversion, and she’ll get mine. What part of the country are y’all in? I’m in No. Oregon, about three hours from Ron, Blake, and several others. Btw, Ron (log house nut) will be one of our first stops when I drive her up from San Francisco.
P

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
WOW Sportster Doc. It sounds like Rizza and Patrick are complimenting you for having memory at your advanced she. I must be older than you are. I can't remember the last time I had such a compliment.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts