TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to replace the original rubber front brake hose with a braided stainless one. Does anyone happen to have a standard hose on the work bench that they could measure the length of please? I need the length from the hole centre of one fitting to the centre of the other. Many thanks.
Mick

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi buellzebub !
because of the accident with my TW (front fork broken...) i need to replace the brake fluid hose, the original one provided from yamaha is very expensive, then i go in to a house that made hidraulic pipes and i ask for one, with about 60 cm.

·
Registered
20,629 Posts
For those with certain aftermarket bars, hand guards, bar risers, big tanks, etc the stock 107cm hose can be a little short. Fortunately there are many lengths and colors available with most well under $25 from many vendors. For example 120cm hoses like this can greatly ease conflict free routing of wires, hoses and cables coming off the handlebars: Keenso 50cm -120cm Motorcycle Braided Steel Brake Clutch Oil Hoses Line Pipe Colorful Motorcycle Pit Dirt Bike Enduro Motocross Street Bikes(1200mm-Black)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts