TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Oooooh, very good buy if is as advertised. Somebuddy buy this before I can think of excuse to go get it, lost key be damned. Worth 800 in parts alone. I'ld be embarrased to put on scale next to my "modified" TW and just see how porky she has gotten. Could I hide it from Mrs Fred?

Reactions: Tennessee TW

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Just tell mama that it followed you home...what were you supposed to do? leave it out there all alone and unloved? ;)

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
Well LilTommy, maybe you have a good point. If she can bring home stray cats and dogs perhaps I can adopt the TW

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
:grin: he he

It's a good excuse then. You can always apologize later if needed. A TW is a whole lot less work than pets!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i'll call him tomorrow... if my pleasaton friend hasn't already purchased it!

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
These tend to be stale / recycled Craigslist ads and it's not on Stockton CL so likely sold

might have been a rare mid 2001 disc / kick start model

·
Registered
240 Posts
I sure hope I can find some deals when I move to NorCal in a few months. The wife just about has me convinced to sell everything we own and start from scratch.

Do ya think I'd be able to enlist the help of members to find a reasonable priced TW when I get there?

If I gotta buy new, I'd probably migrate over to the CRF250L since it's the same price. I'd sorely miss my TW if it came down to it.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
All the Cali boy's are good guy's. I am sure that you would get any help you needed once you moved over there.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Cj7 I'm in north California. Manteca to be exact. If your in my area Ill keep my eye out for ya. Maybe we can hook up and hit some trails together.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I see t dubs on Craig's list in my area from time to time. Was able to pick up a xt as a donor for my tank/seat conversion. Only cost me a timing chain cover for a small block Chevy. The deals are out there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts