TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 2005 Yamaha TW200 dual sport motorcycle. I am the second owner of this very low mile motorcycle (only 530 miles!) Purchased this bike to be a local commuter bike and a wrist injury has kept me from using it. The bike is the cleanest TW200 you will find and a great value at this price SOLD. The bike is completely stock, with the exception of the rear rack, which I purchased new in October. This bike has been garaged by both me and the previous owner. CA tag is good thru March 11 and the title is free and clear. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me your contact information and I will gladly call or email you a response. Sorry, the pics are from inside my garage (weather has not cooperated for outside pictures).

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Selling my 2005 Yamaha TW200 dual sport motorcycle. I am the second owner of this very low mile motorcycle (only 530 miles!) Purchased this bike to be a local commuter bike and a wrist injury has kept me from using it. The bike is the cleanest TW200 you will find and a great value at this price ($2600). The bike is completely stock, with the exception of the rear rack, which I purchased new in October. This bike has been garaged by both me and the previous owner. CA tag is good thru March 11 and the title is free and clear. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me your contact information and I will gladly call or email you a response. Sorry, the pics are from inside my garage (weather has not cooperated for outside pictures).

Thanks,

Kevin

Sorry folks, can't seem to figure-out how to upload pics. Please PM me with your email if you would like to see the pics.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
232 Posts
Okay, finally found the post in the forum on posting pictures, so here is a photo and a link to my online folder...

TW200 picture folder

Kevin, a friend of mine is interested in purchasing a TW and I told him about yours.

He's a greay beard like myself, and has cash in hand.

The KBB lists your vehicle as follows: Trade In $1335 Retail $2020

He would probably pay retail/high book, but I don't want to waste your time or his

by trying to convince him to purchase his first DP bike for $500 dollars above book.

If your interested in selling it for a reasonalbe price, send me a PM and provide me a contact

phone number, and I'll put you to in touch with each other. We are only about 80 miles away from you.

Thanks

IGOFAR

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kevin, a friend of mine is interested in purchasing a TW and I told him about yours.

He's a greay beard like myself, and has cash in hand.

The KBB lists your vehicle as follows: Trade In $1335 Retail $2020

He would probably pay retail/high book, but I don't want to waste your time or his

by trying to convince him to purchase his first DP bike for $500 dollars above book.

If your interested in selling it for a reasonalbe price, send me a PM and provide me a contact

phone number, and I'll put you to in touch with each other. We are only about 80 miles away from you.

Thanks

IGOFAR

IGOFAR,

Thank you for the interest. PM with contact information Sent. Not willing to sell for $2020, but will consider all reasonable offers.

Thanks,

Kevin

·
Registered
232 Posts
IGOFAR,

Thank you for the interest. PM with contact information Sent. Not willing to sell for $2020, but will consider all reasonable offers.

Thanks,

Kevin

Kevin, thanks for the reply. I wish you the best of luck selling your TW200. My friend contacted me last night and said he'd found a 2007 with 425 miles on it, bone stock, with the yamaha rack for $2300 dollars. He already made arrangements to pick it up this weekend. So it looks like we'll have another new rider on the forum soon

Igofar

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kevin, thanks for the reply. I wish you the best of luck selling your TW200. My friend contacted me last night and said he'd found a 2007 with 425 miles on it, bone stock, with the yamaha rack for $2300 dollars. He already made arrangements to pick it up this weekend. So it looks like we'll have another new rider on the forum soon

Igofar

Igofar,

Congrats to your friend and thank you for the update.

Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts