TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale - 2017 Yamaha TW200 in excellent, almost like new condition.
Comes with rear rack, oem mirrors,O-ring chain, extra set of Pro Taper bars & Tusk hand guards.
Owned and meticulously maintained by mature adult. (wife may be rolling her eyes)...
1243 miles on bike. Title in hand.(Oregon) Cash sale (541)401-461(one)
Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Automotive tire
Fuel tank Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Light Plant Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
5 Posts
Comes with rear rack, oem mirrors,O-ring chain, extra set of Pro Taper bars & Tusk hand guards.
Owned and meticulously maintained by mature adult. (wife may be rolling her eyes)...
1243 miles on bike. Title in hand.(Oregon) Cash sale (541)401-461(one) View attachment 231573 View attachment 231574 View attachment 231575
1243 miles on bike. Title in hand.(Oregon) Cash sale (541)401-461(one) View attachment 231573 View attachment 231574 View attachment 231575
I would assume I’m extremely late to respond on this but is the bike still available and for sale?

· Premium Member
4,813 Posts
I would assume I’m extremely late to respond on this but is the bike still available and for sale?
I see you are a new member, bredst. I just want to let you know that if you are in California, you won't be able to register an out of state bike here unless it has at least 7,000 miles on it. Some folks didn't know this and were stuck with a bike they bought from a neighboring state.
Cheers!

· Registered
5 Posts
I see you are a new member, bredst. I just want to let you know that if you are in California, you won't be able to register an out of state bike here unless it has at least 7,000 miles on it. Some folks didn't know this and were stuck with a bike they bought from a neighboring state.
Cheers!
I appreciate the info but I live in Washington State.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts