TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
cutback has been so nice to work with me on this remote purchase he's a great Gent to do any kind of deal with

I'll post pics once the TW is formally adopted probably tomorrow since I'm hitting Thanksgiving travel traffic rolling through California

·
Registered
1987 and 2009 TW200's
251 Posts
cutback has been so nice to work with me on this remote purchase he's a great Gent to do any kind of deal with

I'll post pics once the TW is formally adopted probably tomorrow since I'm hitting Thanksgiving travel traffic rolling through California
Good gawd, Placerlode, you sure as heck get around!
How many miles do you clock on your rigs per year, anyway?
Looking forward to pics, congrats!

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

very cute lil TW with nice rear rack, wide pegs, very nice condition exactly as described and very interesting forum member with the best motorcycle racing history I’ve ever heard so far !
Thanks again for the great deal and for helping me with a remote purchase!

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
View attachment 232004
very cute lil TW with nice rear rack, wide pegs, very nice condition exactly as described and very interesting forum member with the best motorcycle racing history I’ve ever heard so far !
Thanks again for the great deal and for helping me with a remote purchase!
Is just camera angle or does that bike have it's rear suspension taller than stock?

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Is just camera angle or does that bike have it's rear suspension taller than stock?
cam angle I always use that angle in TW listings to accentuate the fat tire which people seem to like also the mirrors are removed and it really makes the bike look different from side angles

21 - 27 of 27 Posts