TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm between a rock and a hard place trying to finagle an investment property, and I need to sell the motor to my beloved street legal Big Wheel project (http://tw200forum.com/forum/other-bikes/20490-bw200-bumblebee-build-big-wheel-owners-unite.html). It is a 2003 TTR (so the wide ratio 6 speed) with a bored and resleeved cylinder to 250cc (74mm forged Wiseco piston). Stainless Allen head fastener kit with all brand new bearings, seals, circlips, rod, etc. Here is the good part for you TW guys-- its not assembled so you can put in the TW output shaft!

I price hunted long and hard for the components (for instance I got the mostly complete bottom end for only $75) so at my $900 plus shipping asking price you are seeing just the cost of the parts reflected, at probably the cheapest you are ever going to put one together without resorting to theft. I am happy to discuss particulars with any seriously interested parties. Thanks!

·
Registered
819 Posts
So I'm between a rock and a hard place trying to finagle an investment property, and I need to sell the motor to my beloved street legal Big Wheel project (http://tw200forum.com/forum/other-bikes/20490-bw200-bumblebee-build-big-wheel-owners-unite.html). It is a 2003 TTR (so the wide ratio 6 speed) with a bored and resleeved cylinder to 250cc (74mm forged Wiseco piston). Stainless Allen head fastener kit with all brand new bearings, seals, circlips, rod, etc. Here is the good part for you TW guys-- its not assembled so you can put in the TW output shaft!

I price hunted long and hard for the components (for instance I got the mostly complete bottom end for only $75) so at my $900 plus shipping asking price you are seeing just the cost of the parts reflected, at probably the cheapest you are ever going to put one together without resorting to theft. I am happy to discuss particulars with any seriously interested parties. Thanks!
what an awesome power plant! does it have a kick or is it electric start only? id buy it if it was all assembled and ready to bolt in.

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
445 Posts
As soon as this jerk on the news reads the correct numbers and I win the lotto...

Way too deep into my rebuild to buy anything.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
good deal, pics would help with your sale.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
wow, i'm surprised that never sold. i'd love to see pics of it up and running.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Update, found another way to finagle so I'm going to keep working on the motor for now.
I'm glad to hear this. I have a trip to Perry County, KY in a few weeks. I may have had to make a scenic detour to VA on my way home. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts