TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These parts are from the 95 blue rainbow warrior bike that was dismantled at Brian's last wrench and ride. Rode bike down street a few times to make sure engine/trans were good. checked oil filter for trash, pretty clean. Good running engine (hole in left cover by output sprocket) $250. Carb (needs cleaning out but engine did run with it) $100. stock exhaust system $75. Rear shock $25. front wheel/brake $75. factory rear rack $25. Repaired factory rear rack $15. shipping cost paid for by buyer. Don't really want to ship engine. Brian still has frame for anyone looking for one.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
GaryL might be looking for an exhaust system.

Gary! where are you!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
i think that beauty was a '94, just 25 bikes younger than mine. good deal on a motor!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Is there a tittle for the frame? If so I'm interested in the frame and exhaust.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no title on frame which I think TW-Brian still has. Still have exhaust (header pipe is missing the heat shield). Rear wheel has a lot of dings so not really in very good shape.

·
Registered
6,072 Posts
Yes, I still have the frame but I do not have a title for it.

Mike, if you still have the rear brake lever (the thing you step on with your foot) and it appears to be reasonably straight and functional, could you please bring it to the upcoming Cow Mountain ride? I will buy that from you and also give you the money I owe you from the sale of the front forks.

Thanks,

Brian

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Brian, still have it and it looks in good shape. it still has rod with plastic thing, both springs and wing nut. or do you just want the lever?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts