TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
-=SOLD PF=- - Jimbo Cafe Shield Smoked

Thanks for the interest sold pending funds with multiple back up buyer(s)

I have an extra smoked Jimbo Cafe Shield from an ultra low mile 2008 that owner said he never rode after he installed the Jimbo Shield and it has no visible flaws, includes the two rubber grommets (spacers) $35 total delivered via Priority Mail USA only please (postage will be around $11 and is included in the $35 total))

Payment via Postal Money Order

SAM_5020.JPG SAM_5021.JPG

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Smokin deal! Someone hurry !!!

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Better hurry...this will be gone in a hour!!! ;)
I'd be all over this if I already didn't have one.
PlacerLode is almost giving this away at that price with shipping!
Nice bro.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody else struggling with this forum's message system? I cannot tell if my replies have been sent and nothing shows up in my "sent" items folder. been having these problems ever since the changeover to the current format

·
Registered
487 Posts
anybody else struggling with this forum's message system? I cannot tell if my replies have been sent and nothing shows up in my "sent" items folder. been having these problems ever since the changeover to the current format
Check your settings, mine were wrong, and doing likewise.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Second in line if the first deal falls through. PM Sent
Ice Man you would actually be number 4 in line and I'm still waiting for confirmation from number one and have no way of knowing if my messages even got through

I'm on a lot of forums and this isn't my first rodeo with PM's but this site has always been problematic since the change to the current format

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ice Man you would actually be number 4 in line and I'm still waiting for confirmation from number one and have no way of knowing if my messages even got through

I'm on a lot of forums and this isn't my first rodeo with PM's but this site has always been problematic since the change to the current format
The PM system has been working for me perfectly. What is your issue?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The PM system has been working for me perfectly. What is your issue?
the main issue was nothing showing in the sent items folder so I wasn't sure if my messages were getting sent but I guess that's the default setting on this forum (why?) once I found the check box to save sent items I could confirm the message(s) had been sent, thanks!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RE the Jimbo Shield buyer number 1 has confirmed he is mailing the funds today thanks for all the interest!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts