TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SUBFRAME IS SOLD. HEADLIGHT IS SOLD. MIRRORS ARE SOLD.

Hello all. Stripped the bike naked after restoring and no longer need these parts. PM me reasonable offers. Thanks. I have a 417 feedback rating on Ebay with 100% positive feedback under user name CELLCRAIG.

1995 OEM YAMAHA SEAT COVER ORANGE

tw seat top.jpg

1995 Oem Yamaha Tw200 Rear Fender Splash Mud Guard

tw rear fender top.jpg

1995 OEM YAMAHA TW200 HEADLIGHT GRILL GUARD, SHROUD, AND HEADLIGHT. DOES NOT INCLUDE HEADLIGHT BRACKET. STOCK FOOT PEGS.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
The rear splash fender has a piece of tape on what appears to be a through and through crack. Is this right?

GaryL

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Incorrect. That tape has the screws for the fender attached to it. Didn't want to lose them. I will take another pic tonight and post.

The rear splash fender has a piece of tape on what appears to be a through and through crack. Is this right?

GaryL

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent

I would very much like to buy the 1995 OEM YAMAHA TW200 SUBFRAME COMPLETE TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLY WITH BLINKERS although I only really need the tail light/license plate holder part if you can sell it separately. Otherwise how much did you need?

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Incorrect. That tape has the screws for the fender attached to it. Didn't want to lose them. I will take another pic tonight and post.
I would bet that tape and what looks like a crack from the inside is the reason it did not sell on the auction! Smooth move keeping the screws with it but just a bad pic.

GaryL

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
subframe - sold to revelation
I would very much like to buy the 1995 OEM YAMAHA TW200 SUBFRAME COMPLETE TAIL LIGHT ASSEMBLY WITH BLINKERS although I only really need the tail light/license plate holder part if you can sell it separately. Otherwise how much did you need?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts