TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: So Cal TW200 Stock Taillight Assembly with Turn Signals

All stock parts are from a 2006 Yamaha TW200 with very low mileage when parts were removed. Probably under 500 miles. Anybody that wants to check out the bike that I had can check it out here. Recently sold the bike and I'm going to be listing up the TW200 parts that I have for sale. I will post up all that I have so please stick to what is posted and don't ask if I have items. I will post all that I can find in the garage.

The forum only allows 5 images per post, so I am going to separate the posts. I apologize in advance for the multiple posts, but I want to post up the pictures for you guys to see. Thanks for looking!

All prices are OBO and I prefer local pickup (Los Angeles area) but I don't mind shipping. Keep in mind buyer will cover cost of shipping and PayPal fees of 3.5% unless money is sent as "gift". I will ship any way to accommodate the buyer, but prefer Priority Mail due to the ease of use. Please post any questions in the thread or PM.

Stock Body Panels

IMG_0436.JPG
Black OEM Rear Fender/Tail $SOLD
IMG_0439.jpg
Black/Blue OEM Side Plastic Panels $SOLD
IMG_0440.JPG
Black OEM Front Fender $SOLD

·
Registered
395 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I would be interested in your tail light assembly.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Sorry I forgot to ask if it will fit a 87 tW??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I forgot to ask if it will fit a 87 tW??
I looked up the 87 and I came to the realization that I posted up the wrong piece. I grabbed that piece from my buddy's shop but it doesn't belong to the TW200. I have the complete taillight assembly for the TW200 and it will fit your 87.

IMG_0503.JPG
Rear Turn Signals $40
IMG_0504.JPG IMG_0505.JPG IMG_0506.JPG
Taillight with bracket $60

So if you need both I will do it for $100 plus shipping and fees.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I need only the plastic piece as the one on my tw was cut shorter by a po. I might also be interested in the rear turn signals. If you would like to call or txt, my number is 316-three zero four-4477. I live in Wichita, KS. 67212

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I need only the plastic piece as the one on my tw was cut shorter by a po. I might also be interested in the rear turn signals. If you would like to call or txt, my number is 316-three zero four-4477. I live in Wichita, KS. 67212

Thanks,
Tom

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thanks,
Tom
Hi Tom,

Unfortunately, I don't want to separate the light from the plastic piece. If you are interested in the whole set up, you can buy all of it and sell the tail light on your own. Might work out for you that way.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I have been thinking about your proposal, and would be willing to pay $100.00 total. If you would be willing to cover shipping and fees.

Thanks in advance,

Tom

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I have been trying to pm you back, but evidently I am not doing something right. Please txt or call me so I can paypal you the money we agree upon.
Sorry for my lack of computer skills.
Tom

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have been trying to pm you back, but evidently I am not doing something right. Please txt or call me so I can paypal you the money we agree upon.
Sorry for my lack of computer skills.
Tom
Hi Tom,

I got your PMs and replied. Check your inbox. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts