5,155 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
do they have free shipping

the reason i asked about these briggs and stratton on is because i can get them up the street for less than $5
No, and they have pretty high shipping costs. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them. Go down the street and get one there bro. Faster and cheaper.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, and they have pretty high shipping costs. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them. Go down the street and get one there bro. Faster and cheaper.
damn it is high. it was $10.09 more than the actual cost of the item i was buying, that is insane.

so you think the little briggs and stratton one will work fine?

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
I believe it's virtually the same.

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
I think it will work fine.

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts

These work well and are small and don't get in the way when you are trying to reach the choke knob. Procycle has them at around 7 bucks. Yamaha TW200 Parts and Performance - ProCycle
Just ordered a 5 pack the other day on amazon. $11.86 free shipping

New Pack of 5pcs 1/4" 5/16" 6mm 7mm 90 Degree Clear Fuel Filter for CAN AM Suzuki Yamaha Kawasaki Atv Dirt Bike Arctic Cat Triumph Roadsmith Motorcycl
[COLOR=#555555 !important]Sold by: ZY PartsService4You

[/COLOR]

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
That's a great deal bro, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
22 Posts
On ebay you can get 5 for $8.01 with free shipping from China. They are probably all from China. Do an ebay search for "in line right angle fuel filter" to find them right off.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
Doesn't the TW petcock have a filter in the tank?
There are two tubes one higher than the other (gas on and the reserve tube) that have screens, that's all.

·
Registered
343 Posts
For what it's worth, I went down to the local (independent) cycle shop and got the exact same design as the 90 degree one the LittleTommy showed. I do not recall the price (try to forget such details on hobby stuff), but I will say that there is no fuss measuring. Just cut the factory hose at halfway point, put the filter in and plug fuel line back on.

It tucks up under frame very nicely and is clear for future inspection at a glance.

I would think any Yammie, Honda, Suzuki, or independent shop should have on hand.

$0.02

1 - 17 of 17 Posts