TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking for the 90 degree fuel filter for the dub... couldn't find it locally so thought id check out ebay or Amazon.

looks right... List price 2.96.... sold for the low discount price of 67.99! includes free shipping!

Im sure my bike will run SO MUCH BETTER with this, that i might just need to buy a second as a spare!

Im looking to put together a group buy, think i can get them for $50 each... anyone want to send me some cash and ill get you as many as you need!

(joking)

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
geez they throw in free shipping.... some people just like to complain.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think you're buying a case of 20 of them in that ad. That would make the price out about normal per piece. Notice the CD/20 in the part number.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think you're buying a case of 20 of them in that ad. That would make the price out about normal per piece. Notice the CD/20 in the part number.

Try your local small engine shop. They likely have two or three styles hanging on a card behind the counter. Some of the "non-branded" local MC shops have them as well. The "BRAND" guys have their own "special" filters to peddle.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

ya, i know.. assumed it was a case... i just thought it was funny the ad kinda leads you to believe it's one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts