After running out of fuel on what I would consider a moderate example of the riding I would like to do, I decided extra fuel was my next project. I like rotopax, but they are expensive. Cheaper and more immediate solution came to mind. I have this front cyclerack that does me very little good. Tinman's pannier rack got me thinking how the front rack might serve a useful purpose as well. Then my fuel need struck me. I mounted two tool tubes, one to each side of the front cyclerack. After trying many different arrangements, this is what I came up with. Both tubes forward mounted on their sides kind of wedged into the shape of the rack itself. Once I added the all-thread and the insulated electrical clamp to the front and tightened everything down, the tubes were torqued very tightly into their current positions. Finished off with a few stout zip-ties to each tube on some key points. Seems pretty solid. If it jiggles loose I will do it again with thread locker.