TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I almost started this thread back a few months ago when I got a message I sent to Padilen kicked back.

In another thread Brian noted that Fred's mailbox is full.

Add Paul (Zdiver) to the list, the other day I sent him a PM and it got kicked back due to a full mailbox.

You can't save them forever folks or you can't receive PMs.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
It was me!
Or not!
I can't tell how many on tap talk. And I didn't receive a warning because my yahoo mail is down.
Sorry if it was me -again.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Mine sez 373 used out of 500....you can find your number used up on the right side of you forum home page under your avatar...

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Mine now says 500 available.

·
Registered
19,210 Posts
Sounds like I need to empty my messages or risk a visit from Secret Agent Mike. Or just leave $632.16 , cookies and a glass of milk by the computer. If it works for Santa Claus it should work for TwilightMike.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm sure that the forum software allows the number limit of PM's to be increased, but what's the point ... who goes back and reads that many old messages!??

I'm also sure that with a bit of tweaking / scripting (it might even be an existing option within the software), that if you're on the limit, the system automatically drops off (deletes) your older messages as new ones come in. (Our Hilux forum does this and it works well.)

;)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I get a boat load of PM's but read and delete after conversation is over. Any info that needs to be saved, I copy and paste to notes kept else where, then delete PM. I thought this forum had large PM folders. ADVrider you can have 30,000 PM's kept before full. Good lord, why?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts