TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pics-full-moon.jpg So, you gonna sit on your fanny tonight and regret it tomorrow? Or get out and do something before having to wait another 70 years?
You'll have to excuse me 'cause I am a bit of a LUNATIC when it comes to lunar events...must be a bit of Druid blood in me.
Anyways if you can enjoy the strawberry moon coming up while the sun goes down it will be memorable. Whether it be with your wife, girlfriend (hope they don't meet), kids, favorite bike or just a walk with your dog I urge you to just do it.:)
Besides, when was last time you kissed that special someone in the romantic moonlight? full-moon-couple-kissing.jpg

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
You'll have to excuse me 'cause I am a bit of a LUNATIC when it comes to lunar events...must be a bit of Druid blood in me.
ImaPoser.gif

Wasn't aware of Strawberry Moon, (I must not be a LUNATIC), but I did take note of the full moon this morning in the western sky when I pulled into the parking lot at work. Tomorrow I'll have to take note from the window of the Van Pool!

·
Registered
762 Posts
I tried to snap a photo of the full moon coming over the hilltop where I am, last night...didn't work. Probably would have done much better with zoom.

See if I have time tonight.

·
Registered
98 Posts
compass_20160620_203358_zpskwgfwfkh.png
Here it is where I was with my sweetie.
Unfortunately with the compass feature/app on there is no zoom. I did take a couple with the camera w/zoom though.
20160620_204027_zpspvurue4e.jpg
Moonrise over Star Island

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I took dubbie out to the pines. I'll post a few more tomorrow.. Headed out again to check out the moon.
image.jpeg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts