TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been here for what seems like forever. I posted this morning in a thread and was logged in just like now but I get an email from the forum, Hi GaryL, Thanks for joining and directing me to set up my profile.

OKI DOKI, I'll get right on it. LMAO.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the Forum Gary.:rolleyes:
I just got it a second time after my last post and expect I will get it again after this post.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well obviously the Forum must desperately want you. Perhaps tomorrow you will be listed as a Junior Member.
I am going to blame it on Purple! And yes, I did get it a third time after the last post. Will probably get it again but I did go in and log out and then back in plus I rebooted my lap top to see if that stops it.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO pics for the first few posts.
I have plenty of pics here going back to 2013 but do not know how to do a print screen of the messages I am getting from the forum on this. If anyone wants to try to show it here send me a PM with your email and I can forward the Do Not Reply message.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ain't no Junior Member and here is a picture to prove it.

IMG_1696.JPG

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's wrong with being called "Junior"?
I got carded by a myopic saleslady last weekend to prove I was over 21 and eligible to buy adult beverages., really made my day. :p
I like being called junior but it is usually by my 95 year old neighbor!

I just have no idea why all of a sudden I get this BS Welcome notice thanking me for joining. I am telling you, it has to be Purple's fault from across the pond and exercising his Super (Mudderator) powers.:p

GaryL

·
Registered
7,046 Posts
I got carded by a myopic saleslady last weekend to prove I was over 21 and eligible to buy adult beverages., really made my day. :p
I once thought I was being carded. As I opened my wallet the clerks says to me "Not you! The guy behind you." Talk about being built up and shot down........after that I needed a drink.

·
Registered
604 Posts
My wife gets pissed that she's constantly carded. At the same store. By the same clerk. To the clerk's credit, my wife is young and hot with that tight beautiful skin most black women have due to constantly moisturizing. I get pissed when I DON'T get carded. I guess not many kids under 21 don't have white beards.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There’s a lot of experience guys here you’re really get some good info. If you tell us where you’re from we can really help you. By the way I couldn’t see your attachment you don’t have enough post

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
To screen print a screen shot of what you have on your computer, just hold down the Ctrl key and push the printscreen button.

Then open up paint from your program icon. If it's not there then type it in your search line and it will bring it up to click on. Then just hold down Ctrl button and push V. This will paste the image in the paint program and then you can save it.

test.png

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To screen print a screen shot of what you have on your computer, just hold down the Ctrl key and push the printscreen button.

Then open up paint from your program icon. If it's not there then type it in your search line and it will bring it up to click on. Then just hold down Ctrl button and push V. This will paste the image in the paint program and then you can save it.

View attachment 189896
Thank GH but I use a chrome book and have no idea where the print screen key is if it even has the capability. As an update I think I have fixed the issue. I went in to the discussion it was coming from "Welcome to PL jungle of BWs". I unsubscribed from that discussion all together. Then I went back to it and posted in it again and so far have not gotten the Do Not Reply Welcome notice.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
No problem, I also have a chromebook that I take on vacations. You got me thinking and I found this on line about saving screen shots from the CB.

It works well and I like the option of saving only a partial shot of a page as well as the whole page.

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
last time i was carded i asked her "do you really think all the trouble to dye my hair grey and fake my face wrinkles is worth it for a six pack of beer?"

she said "you never know."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts