1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Petrus, With all due respect, lets not pick on Mexicans at this moment. Tom

Hello Tom

I hope that you were joking....

I can with all honesty say that I have never, ever met any Mexicans or even seen one in real life.

The only contact that I have with "people from a Mexican heritage" are the ones that I see on films/TV and I like them.

They are beautiful people and the girls are lovely.

If I offended any "Mexicans" you have my heartfelt apologies.

But you have to agree that those gravestones are funny - no matter from which nation they came from.

Regards

Petrus

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Petrus, I accept your sincerity in meaning no offense. However in the current times when there is a virtual war going on between the cartels and the govt and thousands dying, jokes about tombstones seem to ring the wrong note. Stay well and keep smiling. tom

·
Registered
30 Posts
i doesnt see any resen four anyone to get ofended.i apreciate the postes of gravstone.i hav been a gravstone enthusest for a number of yers.i doesnt care if it be a mexican gravstone or a black or wite gravstone.there no need to be so senseteve,it kind of rediceles actelly to get bent out shapes over it.it is these sensetivity too thinks that make raceism a prolem,so u is not really two help you make the prolem worses.i am black man so i know abot these prolem and peple that prepatuate it first hands. if you has any more gravstone postes plese do post them some more,who care what one senseteve guy think.who care what one agetator think anyway?

fontintown firmarshel,

tenny

·
Registered
323 Posts
It doesn't take a detective to tell that all of those images are Photoshopped.

If this looks genuine to any of you, you'd better get your eyes checked.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts