TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not usually a very vivid dreamer, but every now and then I have a hum-dinger.

Last night I had a dream that the US Military was replacing their KLRs with a fleet of Mil-Spec TW200s! In the dream they brought me on as a consultant, not sure how that came about but needless to say I was flattered. So me and a bunch of officer-types were at a kind of proving ground where we were outfitting all of these Khaki colored TWs and touting their superiority for military operations.

At the end of the dream they were so happy with the new TWs that they said I could have all of the old KLRs that I wanted to take home, so I lined about 15 of them up like shopping carts and started pushing them down the street. That's when I woke up.

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
I would have demanded the Kaki colored Demo Military TW from the proving ground to go along with those KLRs.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
If the U.S. Military placed a big enough order with Yamaha maybe they could spec. them with six speed gear boxes,more cc's,bigger tanks,better seats with heavy duty forks and shocks. That would be a dream come true.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
The only problem with that Xracer is, it would no longer be the little light weight, nimble, easy to handle and economical TW as we know it!!
Mel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts