TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
There is a Solution for these Bastards: Choose Your personal Solution...

Rope.jpg Josey Wales 2.jpg GL Oktoberfest.png

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
You know those movies are fake, right? German women ain't that hot. That's why German guys drink so much beer. Duh!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Most folks forget that prior to the invasion of Poland, Hitler was hailed world wide as a right wing leader
responsable for turning Germany's shattered economy around and being an ardent anti-Marxist.
Time magazine's "Man of the Year" 1936? History repeats itself, these days the "enemy" is immigrants
and non Christians, just need that strong right winger to militarize, take the resources we need
and eliminate the draining social programs money is wasted on. The Republican dream!

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
:sign5:^^You do know Time's "Man of the Year" isn't always given to somebody with good intentions, don't you???? ....we all agree how much good Illegals and Islamics have done for this country...and the world: Just look at Mexifornia and how wonderful those social programs, on the backs of the Taxpayers, has turned out:rolleyes:....:hatsoff:

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
These A$$holes are among the worst and not all evil "Right Wingers"

three of the worst.png three of the worst 2.jpg Three Idiots 2.jpg three idiots.jpg

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
^^^Glad to see you are still alive and kicking...been a week, thought you might have got lost sledding or eaten by a Brown Bear:eek:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Beer and cleavage, we men can be easy to please. ( My previous post I deleted as it was not in good taste ... too much cleavage, not enough beer):p

·
Registered
4,434 Posts

·
Registered
4,434 Posts
2 Knuckleheads....but Little Kim does have Sony and Hollywood on their knees:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
^^^Glad to see you are still alive and kicking...been a week, thought you might have got lost sledding or eaten by a Brown Bear:eek:
Its hibernation time around here... most of us go to ground and get quiet just like the bears.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Hmm. This started out being about Obamacare and ended up being about beer and pretty German women. Damb, I wish I could turn Obamacare into beer and pretty German women in real life.

View attachment 12262
You can... it insures your health so you can enjoy both should you wish...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts