TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I feel out of touch, instead of lurking here a couple times a day, I haven't logged on for a week!! I have a pretty good excuse..

Meet my youngest boy Jayce:

He's still working on his ADV salute, but it's not bad for only being four days old...

Even if he doesn't end up being a rider (already have plans for a sidecar, so he's trapped..) I know he's gonna be tough. His entry to our world was rather harsh. Pretty much everything that could go wrong did, and at one point I was scared that I would loose both him and my wife! Both he and my wife are troopers, they are healing up well and should be able to come home this Wednesday from the hospital.

We are very excited and I just wanted to show off a little bit to you all.

Hope everyone is out riding,

Mike

·
Registered
315 Posts
wooooooo! way to go Mr.B!

·
Registered
5,867 Posts

He's still working on his ADV salute, but it's not bad for only being four days old...

Great picture - I like his attitude already, looks like he is going to be handful!

I'll bet he will take after his dad, he already has the same hairstyle. Tell your wife that she did good and we hope that she recovers quickly and is able to enjoy your new son. He's a cutie!

We'll be thinking of you during this weekend's Sheetiron - Part II ride. Take care,

Brian

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Congrats Mr. B! He is doing well with his signing. Only one finger off! He'll get it...

·
Registered
503 Posts
congrats man.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Congrats !!!!!! As a veteran father I say............................... Take lots of photos... At the very least you can blackmail him 20 years from now (o;.. Enjoy, and yes teach him what the word dub means. OMM.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Congrats Mike. It is good to here that after a very big scare all seems to be going well. Brain beat me to the hair style comment. A style I to wear proudly. I did notice your absence recently and was thinking this could be the reason. Take care my friend.

Joe

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Congratulations!!! That's a cute little boy. So glad that everyone's doing well. Enjoy him while you can, cause they grow up too quickly.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Congratulations!! All our best to your new son, your wife, (We're sending some of that cosmic energy her way for a speedy recovery!) and to you, you've got yer hands full!!

BTW, your son seems to instinctively know the Boont Salute!
m.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
+1. Congrats.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think you may have discovered one of the only things better than a TW. Concrgats!!!! You are truly blessed! Thoughts and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts