TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You used to be able to go 8.6 miles to another state road but someone has put up a gate.

This is my nephew,Wesley, on the TW someone posted on here that they had seen for sale for $800

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The power line. Wesley hasn't rode the TW on this yet but has on his ATV

So I could remember Feb.

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Very good, I love the photo's, abandoned houses, water crossings, and the cemetery shot. You should change that to a black and white photo and see how that looks too. Since moving to Idaho, I do miss the fall leaves on the ground (as long as I don't have to rake them up) ha ha. Isn't it nice when a TW or something similar lets you rest. Too bad they don't always let you rest where and when YOU want to rest.

Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thanks for the sharing a great ride and photos.

PS: your nephew rides tw better than me... ha ha ha

I hope that I could ride with my nephews in the future too, will be a great joy..

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the sharing a great ride and photos.

PS: your nephew rides tw better than me... ha ha ha

I hope that I could ride with my nephews in the future too, will be a great joy..
He rides better than me also. I rest a lot more than he does, some times in mud holes.

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Wow! What a super cool area to explore!

What is the story with the pickup on the trailer? How long have the houses been abandoned? And why were they abandoned? Was there a town in that general area or are they like farm houses? It seems you have been there a few times judging from the different seasons the pictures were taken and I bet every time you discovered something new. Thanks.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! What a super cool area to explore!

What is the story with the pickup on the trailer? How long have the houses been abandoned? And why were they abandoned? Was there a town in that general area or are they like farm houses? It seems you have been there a few times judging from the different seasons the pictures were taken and I bet every time you discovered something new. Thanks.
The pickup on the trailer was on its way to the metal recycling place. There are a bunch more in the woods even a 1954 Chevy dump truck. The people who live there have three boys,they now have grown up and have moved, and they have almost every vehicle they ever had. Mom wants it cleaned up. There are still a few people living there. It is only a little ways off the black top.

Some of the houses still had people living in them all the time in the 80's. They got old,like me, and moved to town. Some were used for hunting camp and a few still are.

There was a mill about 5 miles from here but I do not remember it. I remember a store where the mill was but the people who ran it were murdered there in the 60's. There is now nothing where the mill/store was.

I own land here and Wesley can ride here without a driver's license.

We also ride in mark twain national forest but Wesley has to ride with me on the TW that has a license.

The pictures were taken Tue. and in March.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts