TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member of several forums and I gotta say that T-Dubbers are the kindest gentlemen. I LIKE YOUR STYLE.

Will

Registered
Gentlemen, (I use that term loosely). It seems to me that most of us or a lot of us that have Tw's and enjoy them like we do, have climbed the ladder of starting with small bikes to learn on and graduated to the large, powerful road bikes that can really haul butt. As time has progressed in our love of bikes, we have found the TW200 to be a fulfilling, all around enjoyable, versatile bike. I believe this regression back to the proud TW has humbled all of us in some way or another. That step alone will instill some "Gentlemen" into us. I too enjoy this forum, the large variety of knowledge that is share so freely, and how devote the members are to this 200cc motorcycle.

Super Moderator
I feel like a kid again when I ride mine. It takes me back to a time long ago, when life was easy and simple.
Plus, it takes almost no warm up time to get going and is sooo much easier to drag out of the shed or garage than the big bikes.

Registered
I am incredibly impressed with how helpful and informative everyone is on this forum. Definitely glad I came across it.

Even more so that the TW. Is more or less my first real bike, just had scooters and a ct90 prior.

I'm never in a rush anywhere and always prefer tanking the road less traveled so I don't see myself even looking at another bike anytime soon. The more time I spend on this bike the more I realize what its really capable of.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

1 - 11 of 11 Posts