TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looks like a high maintenance mutt!

Here is Opee, an 8-year-old dog with a passion for motocross biking.
The pooch accompanies motocross rider Mike Schelin, and the pair have totaled more than 10,000 miles together, including the Baja 500

ridedualsport.com/

there are some amazing and beautiful pics, i need a lot more practice.

·
Registered
13,237 Posts
This puppy takes a back seat to no one! Awesome!

I asked before, but Georgie said no to the idea of wearing a helmet and action camera.:p

·
Registered
323 Posts
That's cool! (Opie gone bad LOL)

I got my dog to wear a pair of the "Doggles". She didn't appeciate the fashion or the safety aspects hehe.

Edit - just perused that thread. Some great pictures (even a few TW's!). Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
That's cool! (Opie gone bad LOL)

I got my dog to wear a pair of the "Doggles". She didn't appeciate the fashion or the safety aspects hehe.

Edit - just perused that thread. Some great pictures (even a few TW's!). Thanks for sharing. :)
My dog hates the Doggles too! Thought about getting her a helmet but I am sure she would hate that just as much. She does love going on the TW and gets real pissy if I go without her. I sure do wish I could take the RZR where I can go on the TW. Here in NY the mere mention of ATV or SxS is outlawed everywhere but you own land or on hunting club property.

GaryL

·
Registered
240 Posts
I LOVE IT!!! My Lab is a little too big for that and the wife's learning deficient lap dog would only get a ride on a boot from me (we'd get along a lot better if he'd learn my house is not his toilet). If I can bring myself to get another pooch after my Phoebe passes away; it'll have to be a smaller, active, riding buddy type like the one pictured.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts