TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just missed on TV the link to go buy all your favorite riot gear for upcoming riots in Furgeson. Good discounts on anti-tear gas goggles, masks and scarves, slingshots ,protest signs, prybars for looting, etc... Gotta get ready to incite chaos.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Just missed on TV the link to go buy all your favorite riot gear for upcoming riots in Furgeson. Good discounts on anti-tear gas goggles, masks and scarves, slingshots ,protest signs, prybars for looting, etc... Gotta get ready to incite chaos.
www.Obama/Biden2016andbeyond.com

Tom

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually I posted because I was appalled at media (CNN) seemingly encouraging civil disobedience should an inditement not occur for the officer accused of shooting citizen Brown with out cause, like a riot should occur. CNN had a link shown on how to be prepared to battle police.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
bad link.

Link doesn't work Tom.
It's not real. I made it up. If I have to explain it, it wasn't the sentiment I was hoping to confer. I am going to hang myself now for failing so miserably. Good bye cruel world.

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Actually you are. But I won't tell anyone if you don't. Our little secret.

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
The rope/horse line is awesome. I will claim it as my own in my real life. With permission of course.

Tom

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great saying.
Say folks, if I disappear it because once again my kitten is hoarding the keyboard warmth. Last night she somehow reprogrammed laptop to blind person braille mode with hypersensitive gesture detection. Took an hour to figure out and undo her gibberish.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Great saying.
Say folks, if I disappear it because once again my kitten is hoarding the keyboard warmth. Last night she somehow reprogrammed laptop to blind person braille mode with hypersensitive gesture detection. Took an hour to figure out and undo her gibberish.
If that cat ever figures out how to use your camera I can just imagine the "cute Fred" videos they would post on YouTube. I am making myself chuckle just thinking about it. If my long shot scenario comes to fruition Fred do not chase the red dor around the house and up the walls. You will never catch it!

Tom

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The red laser dot may just be my salvation in order to coax kitten off of laptop.Am using ipad now which doesn't heat up so kitten is giving me plaintive looks. Maybe I'll just throw another log on the fire and heat the house up more.
Hope there are no more riots, yet I fear grand jury will do an O.J. and indite fearing consequences rather than weighing evidence before them.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I have a dachshund that thinks he is a cat. Damn thing will chase a laser around till you can't take anymore laughing. He also likes to lay across the back of my neck while I am on the computer. I think a DNA test would confirm my suspicions. There will be riots regardless. I figure might as well take a stand sooner than later against this type of crap. I swear most of the media outlets are begging for a riot. The old guard media needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.

Tom.

·
Registered
19,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Maybe we should all see this movie.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts