TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Trace at Forest Ridge....in Cascades el. 3500' 鈥..8 miles south of Wenatchee WA.. .couple miles from Mission Ridge Ski Area.....normal to have snow now......GO ZAGS beat Texas Southern...

Registered
I saw blue sky out my bedroom window when I woke up this morning thinking "maybe go for a ride". I was disappointed when I looked out my kitchen window and saw this:

IMG_0076.jpg

Registered
About an inch yesterday in West Central Ohio...brutal Cold this morning, way to early for this... 7 above chill factor to go with 19 above temps....2-4 inches of white stuff on tap for Monday/Monday Night....like I said, WAY to EARLY!:(

Registered
And on another subject...The Election Thread I see was shut down because a gutless Canuck and some self loathing clown from PA decided to do a fine whine and call Conservatives Bigots and White Power Guys...and you fu*king morons wonder why guys like me and Borneo {The Judge} seldom come back here....look in the Mirror A**holes, you are the reason, you lily white gutless leftists who likely can't ride or think, is the reason...

That's why this place is pretty well D.O.A. and no longer a fun place to visit...

Super Moderator
Hooter 鈥 I shut down that thread simple because it was asking for trouble

I thought that America was built on freedoms 鈥 to escape from the censorship of 鈥渢ypes鈥 that your fore-fathers had to endure 鈥 to create a 鈥渇ree鈥 land for all

And as soon as those 鈥渢ypes鈥 no longer suite your own, you seek to push them to one side, just as the people your fore-fathers were escaping from.

Learn from your own history, on what America stands for, for better or for worse.

I do not want to shut down another perfectly legitimate thread over this 鈥 your co-operation would be appreciated 鈥 there are other boards that this can be discussed on 鈥 TW200forum.com is not one of them 鈥.

Registered
I feel for anyone one way/one side or another but ain't losing sleep about it. So...

just went for a short ride. It's about 42 degrees here, Sunny but really, really windy. All my neighbors are blowing their leaves which looks kinda like a waste of time.
As I pulled out of the driveway snow started to mixing in with the blowing leaves. Hard for me to comprehend but yeah, it's coming. Supposed to be 50 on Monday.

Someone here had posted a few weeks ago the on-line forecast by Farmers Almanac. They said warm and dry for the Northeast. Warm (maybe they mean warmer than usual) and dry can be a lot of different relative opinions? I'll change the oil on the snowblower tomorrow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts