TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really bad about just laying my helmets and coats on any flat surface available when I walk in the door. No one can visit because the chairs and sofa are covered with "stuff" that needs to be put away. :p So in the interest of trying to be more sociable - and incidentally giving my mother a heart attack - I decided to finally "do something" about lack of places to put things.

A trip to my local big box toy store, some leftover trim from somebody else's project, and some fancy coat hooks, and... wah-lah!

20160712_211317_resized.jpg

I now have a place to hang my hats/helmets!

I had to relocate the key holder to the back of the door, but figure that's better anyway.

20160712_211403_resized.jpg

·
Registered
158 Posts
Chain wax, Isopropyl, leather conditioner, plasti-dip, level, helmets and the keys in one easy location so you can ride or wrench at the drop of a hat. I like your style.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you wash your mud dabbing gear at home?;)
LOL, Yep. Threw the muddy coat, pants, and shirt in the washing machine all at once, then hung them all out to dry!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Organization is good. I have to do it because I get all jacked out of shape when I misplace stuff. Ruins my day when I lose stuff even if it is temporary. Not much else really bugs me but when I can't find my keys, phone, and the like it is not fun.

Not really OCD but for some reason it will chap my azz. Speaking of which can any of the mods or anyone else right side up my jacked up sideways avatar pic. Thanks...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
B.T.W. you impressed me. Being able to laugh at yourself after your mud bath and tackling all the streams and hills with the rest of us means your OK in my book.
I always say, "You can either be smiling or crying. And no one likes to see a snotty nose."

I really had a blast. You guys were great, the trails were fun. And I loved the technical stuff. Want to do more of that!

Ever since my uncle let me use his little Honda 80 to crawl on the jeep trails in Nevada, I've wanted to learn to do some serious technical riding. That little 80cc was 'just enough' to get my butt down the trail, but not much else. A 250cc seemed like too much HP for an offroad newbie like me - I tend to take on more than is wise. The TW is perfect... until I feel confident. Then all bets will be off and I'll want to throw a leg over something bigger and try to kill myself! LOL! Maybe I'll even get to the point where I learn trial-style riding. That's scary in a good "I'm Alive" kind of way. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts