TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would put this out there just in case one of you guys are interested in a ride this Saturday July 8th. Im rolling out from Bel Air around 9am so if your interested in meeting up PM me.

[video]http://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/index.html[/video]

·
Registered
928 Posts
Looks like fun. Too bad my next 3 weekends will be booked building an adult-sized soap box racing car :D
Have Fun and Be Safe!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like fun. Too bad my next 3 weekends will be booked building an adult-sized soap box racing car :D
Have Fun and Be Safe!
We want to see pictures of the race with you winning

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been to a few of these Bike Week events now and I'm not impressed....I guess it's a Harley thing :) I only attend these events so I can hang out with my son which I do enjoy.
It would be interesting to know how many motorcycles were in Gettysburg this weekend, there were S^*t loads.
I did have to laugh after the last guy that I met standing around the Black Widow wanted to shake my hand congratulating me for riding from Vermont. I had four guys impressed yesterday thinking I rode all the way from Vermont to attend Bike Week. I probably should have played along but I told them the truth.
The Black Widow Rocks. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts