TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
That's cool. Fred said it's not nice to tease the police but it would be tempting with that. Having the lake patrol after you near a boat ramp and then just riding up the ramp and take off down the street. Or would they do like on (Police Academy) following you through the air. Or vice versa, police after you near the lake you run down the ramp across the lake and up the other side. Their expressions would be priceless.

·
Registered
19,575 Posts
So for the money you get a slow 500 lb jet ski with no place to hang a license plate which is also a slow 500 lb motor scooter needing hull numbers painted on the side?
Guess one would need dual insurance and registrations. Around here this thing’s owner might accumulate citations for operating a motor vehicle below the high water line as well as having a vessel’s engine running out of the water on the boat ramp.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
It would be great here in Houston. The roads are the drainage so they flood with a hard down poor. That would be cool to just keep going when the road is flooded over. The TW works pretty good. One lane under water I passed everyone on the line. I had to go through one part over my ankles in the adjoining neighborhood. I learned hold your feet up or keep the tips of the toes on the pegs. My feet nearly got pulled under when my toes pointed down. No pics. This was a few years ago.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Out of the water, it's not the most attractive thing I've seen!

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
If a bike costs $5,000 and a jet ski costs $7,000 I bet this would be well over $12,000.

GaryL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts