TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
many of you probably remember my problen with my snapped rear shock. i had made a topic in the general discussion forum.

for those who dont remember i was riding my 99 tw200 on the trails of arizona and the rear shock weld gave out at the weld. i was disapointing to the max. i had to walk around 10 miles back to my property (i live in a rural area) and get my yamaha rhino to to the heavy tw back (i could not move the motorcycle because it was sitting on the rear wheel). after that i began the journey of attempting to buy a used shock. i spotted one on ebay the first day and the current bid was 3 dollars. i posted a 30$ bid in hopes that it would fend off any potential buyers. (i didint want to keep checking back). when i went back i had lost
so i kept looking. i couldent find one for around 3 months! The new shock cost 250-300$!!! so i turned to the forum and posted a description about what happend. i got a large amount of replys from helpful fellow tw riders! i was soo grateful. but one guy stood out. his name was PJungnitsch, he said that he had an extra shock sitting around and he would send it to me for the cost of shipping. i agreed and sent him my adress, and continued my hunt for a shock. not really paying anymore mind to his offer then to any bid on ebay. today the shock came in to my po box i was soooo shockeD (no pun intended) I HADNT EVEN PAID THE MAN YET, let alone replyd to his pm for about a week! it just shows that there are good people out there! people that have good in there soul. PJungnitsch sent the shock without doubt that i would pay him in the future. there needt to be more people like him in this world! i think PJungnitsch deserves plus rep or something whatever we can do to pay him for his good cherecter. this has been a real pleasent expierience due to him and i really thank him for his trusting nature. thank man.

john

·
Registered
421 Posts
That is awesome, good to know people stand behind their word

·
Registered
614 Posts
Well done PJungnitsch, and good of you to recognize a good deed.

Most members of this forum are good people.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Heh, thanks man. You get used to this forum being full of good and helpful people, and it was cheap enough to ship I thought I'd take a chance.

Hopefully that does the trick, it's only got about 2500 miles on it. No idea you had been looking for that long!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Heh, thanks man. You get used to this forum being full of good and helpful people, and it was cheap enough to ship I thought I'd take a chance.

Hopefully that does the trick, it's only got about 2500 miles on it. No idea you had been looking for that long!

Good on ya'.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Hahaha I did the same thing and when the check showed up my girlfriend looks at me all coy and says "Why is some girl from Oklahoma writing you?" Just played dumb and opened it, said hey look a check this must be from the wild night we spent together years ago. She was not impressed, thank God Valentines day is here to bail me out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
do unto others as you would have them do unto you , sound fimilar . this guy apparently lives by the golden rule . pass on the good deed if we all do that this would be a far better world ........ wow did i sound preachy , i think i just channeled my grandmother ......LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts