·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I'm sending this to my friends that I'm trying to talk in to buying a Dual Sort

·
Registered
273 Posts
YES! Awesome vide!

"Why do we work so much instead of wringing all the adventure out of life that we can. Do you need that much money, to buy "crap" you don't need."
Similar to this one, “We buy things we don't need with money we don't have to impress people we don't like.”

Thanks for sharing. I'm passing this one along to all the Harley riders I know!

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Not cool. Hooligans get the good dualsport roads closed, what with the cow chasing and all.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Fantastic video, spot-on commentary! Some of those guys are rocking some serious enduro skills! What I'd give for more time and money to be able to learn/practice more of that stuff right now...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I love this video! I can relate to so much of it. "we come into this life screaming and full of blood why not ride a motorbike that will help us leave the same way" Lord knows I've tried lol

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I love this video! I can relate to so much of it. "we come into this life screaming and full of blood why not ride a motorbike that will help us leave the same way" Lord knows I've tried lol
I think quite a few of us have ;D Myself included! Stood up from one crash after sliding several yards at 50 mph, face down.... I stand up and hold my right arm out, parallel to the ground; my arm and hand are both at the same angle, but my hand is an inch higher than my arm. Go figure lol...my wrist was the first part of me to hit the ground and the bone exploded into about ten pieces. It's a damn miracle that it fully recovered after plate-and-screws surgery. It still hurts sometimes under certain awkward stresses six years later, and the marks from the 4.5 inch incision and single long stitch are still clearly visible (I will never forget the grossly awkward and painful feeling of that one big long stitch being slowly pulled out of the holes in my wrist from one end, pulling on the skin as it went!), but it is fully functional. Anyway so then I notice the steady drip drip drip coming down on my chest protector, it's coming from my hamburger chin (filed right down to the bone). The doc did a wondrous job of putting that raw ground beef back together into something actually resembling a human facial feature!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
WHY WE RIDE:
Love the "Religious" Disclaimer had to freeze it just to read that...really, really, funny, and a great and more true than you know, video....which is the way you should life your life in all aspects, not just MC Riding....:eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts