TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Nice light!
Would be hard to go back to the stock H4 after bathing in the brilliance of 7,000 lumens.
Night riding in the dirt sure adds a new dimension to the fun we can have, even with just the stock headlight.
Who else is heading out next to enjoy a July evening?

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice light!
Would be hard to go back to the stock H4 after bathing in the brilliance of 7,000 lumens.
Night riding in the dirt sure adds a new dimension to the fun we can have, even with just the stock headlight.
Who else is heading out next to enjoy a July evening?
Haha, that is very true! It's definitely a few notches up on the brilliance meter.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for sharing your ride...totally enjoyed it. There are no room for mistakes on that road. :D
Thanks for watching! This is true! No second chances on most of that road.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Cool vid...

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
The video during dusk was awesome and looked great. I'm a gawker and gotta see things off the side of the trail so night riding isn't something I seek on purpose. You had a good purpose though with the firework shows. A lot better in person than it appears on camera I'm sure. Thanks for sharing.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The video during dusk was awesome and looked great. I'm a gawker and gotta see things off the side of the trail so night riding isn't something I seek on purpose. You had a good purpose though with the firework shows. A lot better in person than it appears on camera I'm sure. Thanks for sharing.
Much appreciated! Video does not do it justice, that's for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts