TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12-09 bought new, broken in MotoMan An Oring chain, three dino oil changes. rear Yamaha rack (could be a a Trailsway lool alike,) Shorai lithium battery with charger, Stearns seat cleanly applied.. and 700 miles on her.. figure I need to give up the ghost having flunked MSC on the track. Asking top dollar, the bikes pic is somewhere on the General Discussion.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
12-09 bought new, broken in MotoMan An Oring chain, three dino oil changes. rear Yamaha rack (could be a a Trailsway lool alike,) Shorai lithium battery with charger, Stearns seat cleanly applied.. and 700 miles on her.. figure I need to give up the ghost having flunked MSC on the track. Asking top dollar, the bikes pic is somewhere on the General Discussion.

NO SIR!....if you flunked the MSC...so what!....keep going until you succeed!.don't know if all MSC's test are the same nationally or not,but,Ohio's was a bit difficult YEARS ago!....keep trying,don't give this up...you can do this!.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
If everyone gave up the first time they failed... never give up, never SURRENDER!!!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
not sure how it works there but here i know you can get your permit and ride around gaining skill and confidence...then i would go take the msf course...you'll get it man!

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
not sure how it works there but here i know you can get your permit and ride around gaining skill and confidence...then i would go take the msf course...you'll get it man!

Here in Washington State you can get your permit good for 3 months and 1 renewal for another 3 months. I say keep going and don't give up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
What part of the test is giving you issues? whatever it is, keep practicing then retake it. A bike test doesn't get much easier unless you're using a scooter, and they probably don't allow it. Go find a big empty private parking lot and practice.

In MI we have the option of taking a MC safety class or just a skills test. The class is about 15 hours and lasts an entire weekend, the skills test you can take just about anywhere and is relatively basic, you could probably pass it after drinking three 40's, at least I did.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
don't know if all MSC's test are the same nationally or not,but,Ohio's was a bit difficult YEARS ago!

some states require more training (more courses) than others to get a license but i think the skills for each course are the same assuming this is the organization you went through...i did this to get my license and here in MA you need your permit to take the basic riders course and you get your license out of it...or you can go to the rmv and take the skills test with a cop but this is harder i believe...

http://msf-usa.org/index_new.cfm?pagename=RiderCourse Info&content=C55DBB87-A0CC-53D5-64D098C9870C8030&referer=MSF RiderCourses

1 - 9 of 9 Posts