TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
O no... These kind of things are so hard to deal with Mike. It breaks my heart everytime someone posts these. Said a little prayer for you and Karen. :(
He was my buddy for a good long time. Most of the NorCal Nut Jobs got to meet him. My friend Gabe used to refer to him as the "Gentleman". He was that kind of dog. Karen & I will miss him.

View attachment 115058

Rest in peace Gizmo. m.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
So sorry. Hang in there Mike.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Very sad learning of this. He was a special little guy. I will always remember his enthusiasm as you hooked him up to the wheels you designed for him to over come his disability. Zoom----- off he'd go dragging his hind legs and his front legs going like he was delivering the mail. Such enthusiasm. Such a loss. Very sorry for you and Karen. Dirts a Flyen SanDue. :(:(

·
Registered
862 Posts
Heart breaking stuff.....I'm on my 4rth generation of dogs. Hurts a lot, wish they had a longer lifespan. I've been blessed with many great dogs over the years, at one time we had 5 at the same time - all volunteers. Miss them all. Sorry for the loss of your Pal.
Take care,
Don

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone for all your kind thoughts.

Our loved ones & our good friends are truly the very best part of life.

Gizmo was truly both.

Many of my friends have said to me that Gizmo was lucky to have Karen & I. It's the other way 'round.

Make it a great day everyone! :icon_thumright: m.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
:angel1:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Gizmo was a great dog. Sorry to hear the sad news! You sure gave him a great home.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts