Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or maybe you like James Bond?

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No James Bond? How about James May then? He's also British.

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I had forgotten just how good that first Rambo was. icon_thumleft.gif

They should make action movies with TWs.
Until then we'll have to make do with Tom Cruise..

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So Bill, can I waste another eight and a half minutes of your time that you'll never get back?

I think this is where The Admiral was sneaking into Oregon. He got away though.;)

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I miss Top Gear and the spoofs they would do!

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And for those who think I favor Red Bull and Ken Block how about Monster, B.J. Baldwin and 850 horsepower of trophy truck?

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now we could be doing this at Moab. Of course we would be down a couple thousand horsepower, the girl's shorts a might longer, and no helicopters unless bananchunks brings his drone... You Canadians bring your sleds and snowboards and we'll hit the dunes in multi-sport style.
[video=youtube;2J8dtE9mlBg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J8dtE9mlBg"] Monster Energy - #Doonies2 [Official 4K] - Duration: 8:35. Monster Energy 5,058,729 views [/video]

·
Registered
20,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now for some mighty TW action!

Reactions: Dryden-Tdub

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Old school car chase. Movie from 1973 called the Seven Ups. You older guys may remember this one.
I saw this in the movie theater when it came out. The only way you could see a movie like this back then. Now you watch it on a freakin phone.....lol Sometimes I'm still amazed, but I really do miss those good old days. Just something about them I can't put my finger on, that kids these days are missing. Call me crazy, but that's how I feel.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I know what it is. Today is all fake and phony. Nothing is real. No personal contact, talking via phone or text. Go out to diner as a family and no one talks to each other. Everyone's head is down looking at their damn phone. Kids play sports on TV via video games, not outside playin kill the kid with the ball, riding minibikes, bicycles, having personal contact, etc. Now life is lived sitting on the couch or lying in bed. WTF is that? Every night we sat down as a family with no TV, at the table. We all talked to each other about our day. You know, back when people had REAL friends, not 500 fake friends you never met on facebook. Patheticly sad I think. It's all phony. Like life is watching a TV show.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Al, the only ones on YouTube that are the whole movie, you gotta pay to watch. As soon as I find it, I will. But I'm not gunna pay for it. I'm lookin though. I can watch just the car chase, but don't want to do that and ruin the movie. I'll let ya know when I see it.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Ah, I don't know. I broke down and watched the chase in Bullitt today, and I liked the chase in the Seven Ups better. Maybe cuz I'm a NY guy over a Cali guy. I loved seeing those big boats floating at high speed down the road. I loved it the first time when my Dad took me when I was 10, and I still like it today.

·
Registered
564 Posts
It got me reading Bill Hickman's bio. when I saw he was the same bad guy driver as in Bullett. Turns out he was James Dean's driver, hauling the Porsche on a trailer and was the first on the scene at his demise.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts