TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Deal on a GoPro Video Camera + Accessories - SOLD

Last fall I purchased this GoPro Hero3 Black Edition and immediately began purchasing a bunch of accessories shown in the picture below. Everything works perfectly and is in like new condition. I have only used it a couple of times and have come to realize that I have neither the time nor the talent to create the kind of videos that some of you guys post up here.

Includes camera with built-in WiFi and Remote (about $400), LCD Touch BacPac (about $80), 32GB memory card ($25), 2 spare batteries and charger ($30), plus somewhere around $120-150 in the other accessories.

I guess I am just more of a point and click kind of guy.

PM me if you have any questions.

Brian

100_4216.JPG

·
Registered
20,499 Posts
That is a very complete kit of accessories for a very reasonable price, great camera too. somebody should snap this up as it is a good deal.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Wish I had the cash. That is a crazy good deal.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Brian, a mere two weeks ago, and this would be mine. GLWS. If I had the need, I'd buy this too.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
That's a great deal. Unfortunately my request for funds was denied by the CFO. I already have one and was informed that another was out of the question!

·
Registered
765 Posts
If I had the money! Oh if only. New videos would be coming out from tce everyday. I will have to wait until I can get on of my own

Sent from Android for Nook Tablet using Taptalk

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's been a few months since I posted this and I've gone on a couple of great rides plus a weeks vacation along the coast of Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Sadly, this GoPro sat at home in a box.

Surely, someone can put it to better use . . . .

Last fall I purchased this GoPro Hero3 Black Edition and immediately began purchasing a bunch of accessories shown in the picture below. Everything works perfectly and is in like new condition. I have only used it a couple of times and have come to realize that I have neither the time nor the talent to create the kind of videos that some of you guys post up here.

Includes camera with built-in WiFi and Remote (about $400), LCD Touch BacPac (about $80), 32GB memory card ($25), 2 spare batteries and charger ($30), plus somewhere around $120-150 in the other accessories.

Brian

View attachment 6678

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Oh man, if I didn't have to pay registration/tags on the monster right now, I'd be all over this.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I've wanted a GoPro so bad for like 5 years! It's always been just out of my reach, as in, technically I can buy one, but I really can't afford it! If I get one, I will make some bad ass hardcore enduro type videos (monster hill climbs, technical single track, rock crawling, wheelies, etc.). If I do get one any time soon, I think the max I can even think about paying would be around a hundred bucks. Maybe an older, non-HD with one or two simple mounting systems...

How about you just give me yours and I'll pay you back by making a few videos for the forum. That's worth $400, right? LOL :D

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reduced asking price to $349.

Brian

View attachment 6678

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Shit, if my truck wasn't in the shop getting $900.00 bucks worth of repair work, and had to have a tooth pulled that got infected on top of it, I would be tracking shipment on that puppy right now. Timing sucks, oh well....:( I can't believe it hasn't sold yet....

·
Registered
20,499 Posts
That is a great camera, now we can hopefully see some of Greg's pretty Georgia.

Reactions: TW-Brian

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Do some YouTube searches for tutorials on how to use it. It's much easier to follow than the manual or reading online. Good luck. Can't wait to see some riding vids.....;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts