TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning 2014 vs 2015 and south Florida questions

Other than color any difference from the 14 to 15 model. Thanks. Also see post 3.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
south Florida TW owners question

Thanks Tom. Joined the forum about 2 years ago. Took a detour to my first bike. Bought a 68 Triumph had to scratch the classic itch. Got to be a pain in the -ss kick starting that thing and reving the throttle at every stop light to keep it going around town. Never got the carb just right. Also never got it off road. Haven't been able to shake the TW. Think it's time to scratch the itch. Found HoleyLands at Broward Palm Beach line for some off road. Says bikes aren't allowed but I think they are referring to unlicensed dirt bikes. About the only place I've found in south Florida to get some peace and quiet on a bike away from trucks and cars. Anyone down here ride one and been out that way or have other dirt track trail suggestions. We've got a motor cross park but I'm into watching it not racing and jumping with the tough guys. I'm a 50 year old somewhat anxious kind of guy. Enjoy slow around town riding but would prefer off road away from traffic slow scenic riding. Will never take it in the highway or commute with it.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
welcome to the forum, sounds like the tdub should be perfect for you.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Check out the F.T.R. website. They may be able to direct you to some local trails. Also saw at the Aimexpo the 2016 Dub. Same as my 03 just different paint.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Montezuma and my Buddy, Tom, a Trotter/Pacer Trainer winters in DeLand{That's who I was talking to last night on the phone}....he just arrived for the season...DeLand is close to Daytona, and still has some space that the Developers haven't destroyed.....yet!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts