TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a faithful member of this forum and contributed many thread and posts over the past 40 months both Upstairs and Downstairs....However I have been told I am no longer welcome here....

so, Good Night Folks....

The Squeaky Wheels have won....again....

Sorry Tommy, you have been played the fool...but the NEW Ownership/Admin have spoken....Hell at least with ADV Rider, we know the enemy...here? Not so much....

later, down the road...most of you know where and how to find me....keep riding those TWs....

·
Banned
441 Posts
Hoot I would take a mini vacation and cool off. the basement has changed to keep us from going crazy and crossing the line. I think the new owner will do the three strikes then you are out. I have two on Adv. Rider so see you in a few weeks.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What the (-) uck...this is bull-shit .....din't know we moved to north korea...wish you well... Not like you to hold back ...this is still the usa so....fuck'em if that's how they are..i've read most all your posts over the years must be the truth hurts......least my ( tw's ) not going to hell like the rest of this place...

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've been a faithful member of this forum and contributed many thread and posts over the past 40 months both Upstairs and Downstairs....However I have been told I am no longer welcome here....

so, Good Night Folks....

The Squeaky Wheels have won....again....

Sorry Tommy, you have been played the fool...but the NEW Ownership/Admin have spoken....Hell at least with ADV Rider, we know the enemy...here? Not so much....

later, down the road...most of you know where and how to find me....keep riding those TWs....
So does this mean he got hit with a big ol' ban hammer ?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wonder how many forums are member owned? If anyone knows of any, let me know. I am interested how that works and how they govern themselves.

I am on another forum, Backcountry Pilot. Owned by a guy and he is a very active pilot and poster. He is good about taking the pulse of his forum community before making major changes. He makes a effort to organize and participate in member events. I feel good supporting that type of a business/forum.

The mega forum corporations are stinking up the Internet.... :eek:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sorry Tommy, you have been played the fool...but the NEW Ownership/Admin have spoken....Hell at least with ADV Rider, we know the enemy...here? Not so much........

TW200 Ownership:

VerticalScope, a Toronto-based company that operates hundreds of websites and online forums.

VerticalScope owns more than 1,100 community forum websites and content portals, including AutoGuide.com, PetGuide.com, Motorcycle.com and ATV.com.

Torstar Corp., which publishes the Toronto Star, acquired a 56 per cent stake in VerticalScope Holdings last year for $200 million.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts