TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have y'all seen the deal on eBay for 136 link o-ring chain, and both sprockets for $54.79 shipped? I ordered myself a set. No; I am not affiliated in any way. I thought y'all would like to know.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where's the link man?

Just do a search for tw200 chain.

There are quite a few choices in color, number of links, number of teeth,etc; and they are all single listings for the various combinations. That's why I didn't post a link.

What movie is your avitar from?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yeah...i know. Could have gotten a little cheaper. DID is a pretty well known name though. Might not be any better than the ebay brands but not any worse. Also im still on the fence on what gearing i may go with. Leaning on 14/50 again or maybe 14/47

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Done thanks, Black o-ring chain 126 link with 14 and 50 tooth sprockets. Now all three bikes will have o-ring chains and new sprockets.

I got the 126 link because I have a new 52 tooth sprocket and that's what I need for it with out cutting. then I can cut down the 132 link I have for the 50 tooth sprocket.

Be sure and check the descriptions some are 122 link and some are 126. also colors are gold , red, black.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts