TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 2 years ago there was a woman who walked past my house .she looked like she had a sever stroke or something. I mean she walked like a crab with a missing claw.
She just walked past my house like no one's business. I am blown away how good she looks. Hardly a limp or hitch in her cadence
I wanted to tell her how her determination impressed me but Im already the weird old man on my street.
I just gave her a wave

·
Registered
8,292 Posts
It is pretty common these days to see folks who had knee or hip replacements hobbling around while getting used to their new parts. My best friend had his left knee replaced and six months later he had his right hip replaced. He hobbled around for the better part of a full year but today you would never know he ever had a hitch in his giddy up.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
My back was F'ed up for several years after my 2nd Major Motorcycle Wreck and at times I could only get around some days stooped over...and I was only in my late 30s...30+ years later you could never believe that I had a problem like I did....these days, even with all the college and high school sports officiating and TW riding I do{well not this spring}...my back is 90% on most days...

Never Give Up! :dink:

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Hoot, I've heard it said to not worry about old age, it doesn't last long. ;)
Sheet Fred Don't tell me that....I'm just beginning! :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts