TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Optimism and pessimism are both delusional, but optimism is much more dangerous ....I am a pessimist by nature and nurture and experience and so I want my surprises to be pleasant......Murphy is always lurking...

The Masters of the Universe on Wall Street think there will be peace and prosperity.....I don't..... I think things are going to get much much worse..... I hope I am wrong, but I am preparing for the worst .....

Happy Holidays...

·
Administrator
6,896 Posts
Well done - you've crapped on yet another happy new year thread - see you in two weeks ......

·
Super Moderator
21,847 Posts
" Your going to have to eat your lunch all by yourself......... cuz I'm already gone "
Why are you bringing all this back up bro?? It makes no sense.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Optimism and pessimism are both delusional, but optimism is much more dangerous ....I am a pessimist by nature and nurture and experience and so I want my surprises to be pleasant......Murphy is always lurking...

The Masters of the Universe on Wall Street think there will be peace and prosperity.....I don't..... I think things are going to get much much worse..... I hope I am wrong, but I am preparing for the worst .....

Happy Holidays...
For this post, Purple suspended me.....maybe I was too optimistic....

·
Administrator
6,896 Posts
You were suspended for THAT?
Not "just" that - and he was suspended for two weeks - the fact he took 9 months to complain should tell you something

Guess Facebook is a bit slow today ....

·
Registered
413 Posts
Well that was the only reason you mentioned.....if you intended for me to quit posting it worked......as for the 9 months, I thought that after the violent attack on the Capitol.....the war in Eastern Europe.....the mutations of the virus....the Bear Market....the Housing Recession......Inflation...increase in crime....the historic budget deficits .....it was time to take a look and see who was accurate.....

But not to worry......I don't intend to post anymore....

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Well that was the only reason you mentioned.....if you intended for me to quit posting it worked......as for the 9 months, I thought that after the violent attack on the Capitol.....the war in Eastern Europe.....the mutations of the virus....the Bear Market....the Housing Recession......Inflation...increase in crime....the historic budget deficits .....it was time to take a look and see who was accurate.....

But not to worry......I don't intend to post anymore....
The world is a very sad place full of tragedy, particularly for folks who are empaths. That's why it's healthy and refreshing to hop on the forum and talk moto with friends from time to time. Don't let the woes of the planet destroy your spirit. Hold on to a bit of whatever joy hasn't been stripped from your heart and take a nice bike ride. Post photos of your ride. Engage in a few threads. You're among friends here.

·
Administrator
6,896 Posts
What does FaceBook have to do with my query?
There is an old rumor of a TW Facebook page where all the wasp chewers go to discuss doom and gloom on new years eve, usually on someone else's thread. A dark place, where "the violent attack on the Capitol.....the war in Eastern Europe.....the mutations of the virus....the Bear Market....the Housing Recession......Inflation...increase in crime....the historic budget deficits " are discussed. It is widely believed that these creatures only ride the TW because the seat is so hard on their butt, much like the flagellants of old - a bit like Goths, but without the enthusiasm

Though they dwell in the darkest reaches of the internet, occasionally one pops their head up to ruin someone else's day (you've probably noticed) - they always promise not to return, yet they invariably do. We try to keep at least one of them as a pet, if only to remind us that no matter how tough it gets, there are less fortunate souls who insist on walking this Earth in abject misery

When he realises he's missed out on "the cost of fuel these days", he'll be back - ......

·
Registered
23,534 Posts
Personally I liked Tiny Wheel's sharing photos of happy folks together on Jack Creek bringing in the New Year while wishing us Peace and a good future. Thank you Tiny Wheel! Your efforts and attitude much appreciated by some of us.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
I find that the Trailway can easily roll right over any "sticks in the mud."

1 - 20 of 24 Posts