TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to squeeze in a couple weekends of Kayaking and Camping before the Summers over..
I don't know what kind of birds these are.. but they clearly arnt shy...
and a vid of some trout at lake Hosmer..
Should have some good footage of "East Fort Rock" coming this weekend.. its a new area to me with 318 miles of trail.. and a 53mile "Chesley's Challenge" which sounds interesting.. and a "Ground Hog rock crawl" area that you know im gonna have to try.. East-Fort-Rock-Trail-System-Map.jpg

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Please feed the birds wild bird seed, not white bread. Their digestive systems can be harmed by processed grains.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please feed the birds wild bird seed, not white bread. Their digestive systems can be harmed by processed grains.
yes, yes, we were actually were giving them berries and seeds.. we only gave them this bread because they tore though the food bag while we were away and pretty much ruined it.. don't worry, it looked like white bread in the vid but it was some foo foo all natural organic wheat yada yada packed full of different kind of seeds and such.. + (not to condone feeding them human food but), I saw one of these guys steal a piece of bacon off a hot plate, so.. im sure the foo foo seed bread wasn't all that bad.. anyway, I normally leave the wildlife alone, but cant you just let me pretend to be Cinderella just this once!

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Of course. Awesome videos! Bring back memories of my last trip to Colorado. Nothing is more fun than a 7-year old who talks with animals in the Rocky Mountains with scenery and critters like yours.

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Good for you Scotts, I imagine those camp robbers got a balanced diet with everything they managed to pilfer while you were not looking.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Come down to Florida and you can feed the Scrub Jays unsalted peanuts from your hand,hat or pocket. The cute buggers have no fear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts