TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TW is tucked away for the winter now. But after a shock rebuild and some new brakes I went out to have some fun in the truck. Excited for some snow to play in! Really miss the TW already though. Debating trying to stud the OEM rubber and take it to the lake this winter

image (1).jpg

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Rampage eh?

After GMC and Clysrer sold out to our "BIG GOVERNMENT" I'll push this God Damn Ford up and down the road before I ever buy another Government Motors Corruptication vehicle again.

Does that have the aluminum body?

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Rampage eh?

After GMC and Clysrer sold out to our "BIG GOVERNMENT" I'll push this God Damn Ford up and down the road before I ever buy another Government Motors Corruptication vehicle again.

Does that have the aluminum body?
Same goes for me .................. I drive a f-150 and my wife drives a focus........ No regrets at all.............. OMM.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not an aluminium truck! Good ol 2011 so its all steel minus front fenders from factory are actually fiberglass!

Im actually pretty pissed with Ford right now. I broke an axle (Snapped on the splines of the diff on the driver rear) and theyve been having supply issues for them for over a year. I managed to find the ONLY axle in North America at a Ford dealer in Washington state. Being up in Canada I guess Ford Canada couldnt find it at an American dealer but a quick phonecall from a friend in the US found it... Truck was down for 3 months and that Axle was at that dealer for 4... So pretty pissed with Ford. They're making 1 month worth of payments but thats all...

Next vehicle is going to be another Audi one day. Unless I need a truck then itll be a Ford but I wont rely on those clowns for anything....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts