TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing is crazy clean.....459.1 miles on it and not even a speck of dust......that'll change tomorrow for sure....heck it already changed today.....see the woods across the street....just spent about an hour getting it dirty...it is more fun than I thought it would be....and I thought it would be a blast..........

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Rodney......I agree...I'll fix it......I"m heading to work tomorrow (Sunday)......28 mile commute......I'm going to ride the TW200 to work.....not a normal work day.....but have a VIP visit coming up and need to put together a briefing......ugh!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Betcha the Harley is going to have a lot of competition for short rides from now on - once you get used to the delightful quickness of the TW likely you will wonder why motorcycles need so much bulk

This thing is crazy clean.....459.1 miles on it and not even a speck of dust......that'll change tomorrow for sure....heck it already changed today.....see the woods across the street....just spent about an hour getting it dirty...it is more fun than I thought it would be....and I thought it would be a blast..........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts