TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
YIKES! that looks like solid ground from the picture!

·
Registered
13,352 Posts
Now, that's getting the job done! No fiddle fartin around just sliding the tires on some surface mud. You got a full on stuck! Love it...mainly cause it wasn't me!:D

I can appreciate the wetness. Thanks for posting this, gave me a chuckle for the day. Two thumbs up from this part of the country!

·
Registered
976 Posts
HaHa! Gotta love 1WD mudding!

Glad you and your buddies got 'er out of there alright.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
All I can say is - if you like playing in the mud you sure found a good place for it! Looks like you escaped relatively unscathed. Thanks for posting up!

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
good job on that one! i can hear your friends laughing before they went in to lend a hand......

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I got stuck like that under a freeway one time... it looked solid! Had to walk home and get my fiancee to "help" me. I pretty much had to shove boards down in the mud and pull it out like a newborn calf. Took me about 30 minutes and I had to sit down and have a beer and smoke after.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The first time I went out with a skilled riding buddy I was hitting every big puddle I could find. I just found it fun, plus it was the first time out with proper pants and boots. He then advised its better to avoid the really big one when I got stuck in one. Wasn't as big as that though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

1 - 19 of 19 Posts